If you aren’t confident about your smile, we’re here to help. Advanced technologies help us educate you and guide you to the options that are best for your specific needs. When cosmetic dentistry is combined with quality preventative and general practices, your smile can transform into the smile that you want, not just the smile that you have.
Our cosmetic dentistry services include:
- Teeth Whitening with Custom Trays
- Traditional Veneers
- Dental Implants
Cosmetic dentistry is most effective when combined with consistent, quality preventive and general dentistry practices. If you aren’t pleased with your smile, we’re happy to help you explore your options and guide you to the options that are best for your specific needs. NorthShore Family Dentistry can help you achieve a smile that inspires confidence.
Our professional teeth whitening services will give your teeth a clean and healthy look. We provide our patients with custom take-home whitening kits that will help you achieve the professional results you want in the comfort of your own home.
Our veneers are constructed from porcelain and provide flawless repair to chipped, gapped, or severely discolored teeth. These thin ceramic casings are bonded to the front of the tooth, and provide a natural look and feel. They are hand sculpted to fit your mouth and create a more uniform smile.
Replacements are essential to the continuing health and appearance of the mouth. Dental implants replace the support you have lost and prevent or slow down new bone loss in the areas where a single tooth or multiple teeth have been lost.
Things to Consider
Not sure if you’re a candidate for cosmetic dentistry? If your answer is “yes” to any of the questions below, contact us about how we can help you improve your smile.
- Are there any gaps or spaces between your teeth?
- Are your teeth different in length (ie, some are longer or shorter than others)?
- Do you have any chips or jagged edges on your teeth?
- Are your teeth stained and inconsistent in color?
- Do you cover your mouth when you smile or talk?
- Do you have missing teeth?
- Are you self-conscious when you smile?
- Does your smile seem off-balanced or crooked?
- Do you have old crowns or veneers that need updating or repair?
- Would you change your smile if you could?